Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: any users of AEM FPR's with a JRSC

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gsrteggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone use a AEM regulator in their forced induction teg?

    A shop is trying to tell me they shouldnt be used for boost, but AEM says they are good upto 120psi.

    Anyone?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do and haven't had problems. However, it's never seen more than 70 psi of fuel, and that was only for a brief period. It runs at stock FP with 440s now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used one with no problems, but again, mine never went north of 70psi.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cosworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2003
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have an AEM FPR on my set-up. Works great. I would believe AEM over your shop.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member grand600intercooled's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had mine for several years now from 100psi and now back to stock fuel pressures. still no problems yet

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ive taken mine up to 90psi back when I had all the original JR equipment and stock injectors.

    Now it sees a max of 75psi or so.

    Works fine for me. Papadakis was using an AEM FPR on his drag civic btw...and lots of other folks use them on high HP applications with monster amounts of boost

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 17, 2003 10:11 AM: Message edited by: CROM ]</font>

  7. #7
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,464
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I have had mine for a few years now and it has seen upwards of 100psi.

    Back when I bought mine it was a package with Zip. He had problems at 100psi while I did not. Spoke to tech at AEM and they said it used the same diaphram as the stock unit at was good to 100psi but they were looking at an improved version. Guess they finaly made one [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •